Even though Barn Owl Prints pride ourselves in supplying top quality goods and services. If however projects don’t go to plan or you change your mind this is what you need to know. Your right to cancel or return of your purchase Barn Owl Prints will be happy to issue your refund on receipt of goods in an unopened, unused and undamaged condition if the following condition are adhered to.
Your right to cancel or return of your purchase
Barn Owl Prints will be happy to issue your refund on receipt of goods in an unopened, unused and undamaged condition if the preceding conditions are adhered to.
What if I change my mind?
If you change your mind, you can cancel your order up to 14 days after the day of delivery with the return of goods back to Barn Owl Prints at your expense. After 14 days we can still have a refund or exchange your goods, but you will be charged for the original delivery charge cost payed by Barn Owl Prints, even if the offer was free delivery.
What if my goods are Faulty?
If your order arrives with a manufacturing fault, as long as it is reported within 48 hours of delivery we will make arrangements to have the goods replaced without any cost to you.
How do I return my purchase?
Please contact us via Email [email protected]
1) Someone will contact you to discuss the return and give you a returns number
2) Send the goods back to Barn Owl Prints at your own cost
3) 13 Dunwood Drive, Norwich, Norfolk UK NR6 7JS
3) Once we have received the goods, we will arrange for a refund using the original payment method minus the original delivery cost, even when the offer was free delivery. This is because we have to pay for the initial delivery from the total cost
4) You are responsible for paying and arranging the safe return of the goods and they arrive in the same condition that you received then in
5) If for any reason the goods returned are damaged the costs will be taken from the total amount to be refunded
6) Please remember, in all situations where there is no manufacturing fault
you are responsible for returning the goods to us, at your expense, in complete, unused, and in “as new” condition and within 14 days of purchase
7) If the goods are damaged upon delivery then it is advised to take a photo ASAP and send to Barn Owl Prints.
Can we decline your return request?
In some circumstances we may refuse your return, with the following reason:-
• If you no longer want an item (eg because it’s the wrong total print size ) unless we have supplied an incorrect size from your order.
Can I cancel my order?
• Orders may be cancelled within 30 minutes of placing your order, after this time, we cannot accept cancellation as your order will be in process.